WSCP E-Bulletin – December’s Edition Now Available!
December’s edition of the Wakefield Safeguarding Children Partnership (WSCP) e-bulletin is now available for you to download. This edition is packed full of useful information and key updates including:
- NEW – Updated Working Together to Safeguard Children Guidance and Framework 2023
- NEW – Updated resources around Adversity, Trauma and Resilience
- What to do if you have a safeguarding concern about a child over the Christmas and New Year period
- Safety advice in relation to purchasing your children toys and tech devices, including virtual reality headsets, and how to stay safe online
- Support services available nationally and in the Wakefield district
- Plus lots of upcoming training courses, the majority of which are free of charge
Please click here to access the latest edition to find out more about the above, and to keep up to date with all the latest developments concerning safeguarding children in Wakefield and our latest training, events and updated guidance.
The WSCP Business Unit would like to take this opportunity to wish all our e-bulletin subscribers a very merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year. For details of the Business Unit opening hours over the Christmas and New Year period please click here
Did you know past copies of all ebulletin’s are available and can be accessed here, just in case you didn’t get chance to read them in full when they were first published. Not yet subscribed? Click here to sign up for free and receive the monthly safeguarding e-bulletin straight in to your inbox.