West Yorkshire Night OWLS Helpline
West Yorkshire Night OWLS is a confidential support line for children, young people, their parents and carers who live in Bradford, Leeds, Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield.
They’re available 8pm–8am every day for children, young people, parents and carers across West Yorkshire.
Night OWLS can help you if you:
- Feel you have nowhere to turn
- Feel you can’t go on living
- Are in a crisis
- Are finding it hard to cope with life
- Are feeling angry, lonely, anxious or depressed
- Are feeling confused or finding it hard to think straight
- Are feeling unsafe
- Are caring for a young person
- Just want to talk
Call us on: Freephone 0800 1488 244
Text us on: 07984 392700
Click here to visit their website.